A Bit of News



Hi Blogger friends! Just a quick note to share some wonderful news! I have a new design for my book cover! For those of you who don't know, I published a poetry collection last year--my spiritual memoir, so to speak. 

For my first anniversary (this month actually), I decided to share a new cover that would reflect the deeper meaning of After the Sixth Day: Notes from a Spiritual Journey. It also captures the message that I heard from readers' generous and heartfelt feedback: finding words that tell your story and experiencing a sense of intimate understanding. 

Words can't express how much it means to hear from you, whether it's a tweet, an email, an FB message or review! *big hugs*  


Cover Design by Greater Level Graphics, LLC 
Please let me know what you think. :-)

Popular Posts